Kwik-Draw Pumps allow detection of gases and vapors with the squeeze of a handle. To obtain a precise (100 ml) sample volume, the user simply grasps the hand grip and pushes the knob. The pump's compression system provides the guiding action to drive a spring-loaded bellows pump.
An integral, easy-to-read stroke counter shows the exact number of strokes performed and provides a positive stop when the stroke is fully compressed.
A second model, the Kwik-Draw Deluxe Pump, has a unique end-ofstroke indicator that "winks" after the precise volume of air is drawn, confirming that enough air has been sampled for a successful reading.
- Quick and inexpensive to use.
- A reliable method of testing more than 170 hazardous gases and vapors.
- Kwik-Draw Deluxe pump offer automatic stroke counters and unique end-of-stroke indicators.
- Tubes are printed with easy-toread scales.
- Specialized kits are available for use in HazMat work and indoor air quality testing.