The Gas-Tester II H Detector Tube Pump is set for action by compressing the bellows. A pump stroke is started by pressing the release button. When the sample (100ml) is drawn through the tube, the end-of-stroke indicator changes color.
- Quick and inexpensive to use.
- A reliable method of testing more than 170 hazardous gases and vapors.
- Gas Tester II pump offer automatic stroke counters and unique end-of-stroke indicators.
- Tubes are printed with easy-toread scales.
- Specialized kits are available for use in HazMat work and indoor air quality testing.