The F-751 Avocado Quality Meter non-destructively and rapidly analyzes internal traits
of fresh avocado through near infrared analysis
(NIR). The F-751 sends particles of light into the
fruit and then measures the light interactance
with molecules to assess the quantity of key
The F-751 comes
equipped to work
with Fruit Maps,
the FREE Interactive
Harvest Map. Monitor
your orchards in real
time from anywhere
in the world!
The more you use it, the more accurate your data!
- Light-weight, portable, and field-ready
- Fast and consistent—scans take 4-6 seconds per sample
- Non-destructive measurements built-in
- GPS for easy crop mapping
- Transflective display for outdoor viewing
- Rechargeable/replaceable batteries that last all day
- Wi-Fi capabilities
- Created specifically for Avocado Measurement!
- Produce Quality measurements at a FRACTION OF THE PRICE of a Produce Quality Meter!
Your F-751 comes with pre-programmed starter
model for Hass avocado. The more you use your
Avocado Quality Meter, the more accurate your
harvest info will be for your farm and cultivar.
- Optimization of crop management and harvest-timing for fresh produce growers:
- Postharvest quality management in cold storage and ripening rooms
- Import quality assessment
- Retail outlet inspection