- Reduce waste and spoilage.
- Remove guesswork and improve product consistency.
- Remote monitoring of facilities.
The ACCUSTORE Storage Room Controller
enables packing, shipping and distribution
managers to precisely monitor and control the
levels of CO2, O2 and C2H4 (Ethylene) in
produce storage facilities. With highly precise
sensors and the ability to control gas levels
remotely, the F-901S is transforming the
postharvest industry by improving consistency,
repeatability and dramatically minimizing the
risk of spoilage.
- Features 0-20 ppm C2H4 Sensor
- Maintain ppb Level Ethylene
- Onboard KMnO4 Zero Gas Scrubber
- Remote Access via Network
- Robust Alert System
- DIY Annual "Maintenance by Mail"
- Modbus Integration (TCP/IP & RS485)
- Water Resistant, Low Volume, Low Condensation Design
- Low Maintenance
- High Precision Internal Pump
- Connection to AC via External 12v Transformer